Monday, December 15, 2014

Sorry - I kind of hate everything and all holiday cheer today!


Been up since 4AM. Sick self (beyond seizures), sick baby (got it from the baby who we think licked the shopping cart handle last weekend-score for us for awesome parenting), smoke filled house trying to cook food that won't give me seizures (yay for trying to be healthy), long days for the husband all week (long days for sick mom and baby).  No end for this "temporary" problem in sight.

Angry at the world.

Enjoy your holiday festivities.

Oh yeah...be Merry.  Please, be merry.

Sorry I can't be positive and look for spiritual growth everyday...it's one of THOSE days.

Also, my favorite comment of the day is that I'm negative and that might be why people may not want to run over here during the day and visit.  Hmm...maybe it's because they have jobs, families, lives etc.  But thanks for making it MY FAULT!

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment